Monday, February 6, 2012

Do you like to save money, like coupons?

I have an announcement to make, the "Win a Bundle" has been so popular that I have taken this up a notch, for the first few times, I got my neighbors involved and ask them to save their coupons for me to use in the "Win A Bundle", but now I have contacted my local newspaper to get them involved and I will be offering a lot more bundles to win, so this week I'm cranking it up, I will see how many bundles I can put together and on Friday when the new "Win A Bundle" hits the blogosphere, I hope I can give away 10 bundles or MORE!

WATCH FOR IT!!! 

Glamour Magazine


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by whether this is your first time to visit the blog, Welcome! If you have visited before, thank you for stopping by!