Sunday, June 17, 2012

Anita Riddell Guest Post

I have known Anita for quit a few years now and she has reinvented herself with a new venture.

 I decided on a new career change. And to follow my life's ambitions. And that is to write. So I am going to start an online magazine focusing on empowering women to create positive changes in their lives. I will be interviewing women from all walks of life. And creating portrait of each one. 

So I am creating an opportunity for you's to win the first interview with me for my new magazine. To win all you need to do is help me name my new magazine. If i pick your name you will win not only an interview with me. But also a 1yr advertising contract in my new magazine. 

To enter send us an email to fromtrashtotreasures@gmx.com with contest in subject line and name my magazine. Good luck to you all. Deadline in June 20th 2012 winner will be anounced on facebook June 21st 2012
You can also find her on Facebook


Shoe Dazzle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by whether this is your first time to visit the blog, Welcome! If you have visited before, thank you for stopping by!