Friday, June 1, 2012

Oh! My Heartsie Blog Makeover~Review

Announcing New Blog Design by 

busy brandi

I engaged Brandi for a blog makeover and redesign of my blog, to recreate banners and log, I want to thank her for being a very patient person. She is very accommodating as we worked for about a week to get the colors to my liking.

She helped me from changing the look of the blog and tag line.  I have never had a professional template and I am glad I took the step, I feel it is more
professional and still has the feel I was looking for.

I have also had her design yet another banner and logo for another venture and was just as pleased. Brandi's pricing surpasses others, and you would find her very reasonable.  She will work to design banners, logos, event banners and has all the tools at her disposal to take care of any design needs.
Thank you brandi, I appreciate your work, Karren

Please contact her for your next blog makeover, 
and right now she has an offer of 

$10 Express Design! June1-15 Only! 


                                 Pick a Layout:  Pick a Color Palette:



This package is for Express Design Only!! Please be aware that all customers will be put on the list in the order of payment. There may be a wait time for designs.
The Express Design does not include special graphics or illustrations.
Package includes-Layout of your choice, Color Palette of your choice, and Social media buttons.
This is how it works:
1. Pick a Layout
2. Pick a Color Palette
3. Fill out & submit the form Karren sent U
4. Once you make a payment, your design will be made!



Urban Hats Made with the Knook (eBook)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by whether this is your first time to visit the blog, Welcome! If you have visited before, thank you for stopping by!