Sunday, July 15, 2012

Crazy Blogger Blog~ My What Happened To Oh! My Heartsie Blog Yesterday??

Ok so I have seen everything, but blogger went crazy yesterday and for some reason decided to take over my blog and report things from several days ago and with "links only" on some, 
some full posts but never the less, I didn't do it, blogger did it. 
I could try and correct it, but it might not even help.

 I apologize if you come to my blog today and find a goofy blog. 
Has anyone else had problems with a blogger blog? 
I will surely be glad when I make the switch to a WP hosted blog.
I hope you all have a great day in whatever you do to relax....
Thanks for visiting, Karren

Zulily

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by whether this is your first time to visit the blog, Welcome! If you have visited before, thank you for stopping by!