Saturday, July 7, 2012

Review~Health Daily Online

I have been asked to review the website Health Daily Online. After visiting the website the things that I found that could be very helpful in learning about different health related problems, whether it is something about cholesterol, asthma or Alzheimer’s disease, or healthy eating Health Daily Online has an explanation of these and more.

When I visited the section on nutrition I found videos for daily health practice and another area that has information about vitamins and healthier choices of foods, summer eating tips, foods to pack for summer vacations and techniques and tips on ways we can save calories in the foods we eat. And for summer there are healthy snack ideas, safety tips for barbecuing with your family and much more.

Oh and did I mention they have healthy low fat recipes right on their site, I found one for “Savory Chicken Shawarma”, it’s a wrap made with chicken, cardamom, cayenne, cumin and sauce recipe to drizzle over the ingredients and rolled in a pita pocket

Health Daily Online is user friendly and easy to navigate to find the things I was interested in looking for and you can sign up for a weekly newsletter to receive updates.

I hope that you will check out their website and let me know what if you found something that you didn’t know about.

Hope you enjoyed the review, thanks for reading,

Thanks


Zulily

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by whether this is your first time to visit the blog, Welcome! If you have visited before, thank you for stopping by!