Monday, January 21, 2013

Monday Quiz

Acting Balanced

Monday Quiz

1. What was your favorite lunch this past week?
2. Do you shop online?
3. Do you get the "Winter Blues"?
4. Slippers, Socks, Shoes or Bare Feet?
5. What ways do you find to Pay It Forward?

To participate, you can share an answer in comments here and then set up your own Monday Quiz, you can use the Linky from here or create your own. This one came from the original blog this started on.

My Answers:

1. What was your favorite lunch this past week? 
Macaroni & Cheese and Chilly Dogs

2. Do you shop online? 
I do shop online, for electronics, diabetics items, household and clothing.

3. Do you get the "Winter Blues"? 
I only get the blues when it is cloudy, but if it were raining that would not bother me.

4. Slippers, Socks, Shoes or Bare Feet? 
I wear shoes of some sort always.

5. My Fifth Question What ways do you find to Pay It Forward? 
I am trying something new, by sharing my contacts to companies for products to review.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by whether this is your first time to visit the blog, Welcome! If you have visited before, thank you for stopping by!