Saturday, November 22, 2014

Mary J Blige The London Sessions Review #TheLondonSessions #bLinkbiz

As Required by FTC My Disclosure statementI participated in the Mary J Blige The London Sessions album review program as a member of bLink Marketing Network. I was provided a free album to review but all opinions are my own.

I was asked by TapInfluence to write a review on Mary J Blige new London Sessions album that will be be released on December 2nd 2014

Mary J. Blige is an epic singer of soul and R&B, she is collaborating with a London based recording studio to bring her latest album to the public and will be available December 2nd 2014. One of the songs  on her album was heart wrenching "Whole Damn Year" where she sings about her battle with alcoholism for 5 years  a topic of my life I can relate to, as I grew up with parents of alcoholism. 

It was written by Blige along with British singer Emeli Sandé and Knox Brown. The soulful lyrics share her story of how to get through the struggles and the peaks and valleys.
Blige would be a performer on the 
American Music Awards airing live on November 23, 2014.

Available December 2nd
Capitol Records, LLC
3.36 Minutes

1. Therapy
2. Doubt
3. Not Loving You
4. When You're Gone
5. Right Now
6. My Loving
7.Long Hard Look
8. Whole Damn Year
9 .Nobody But You
10. Pick Me Up
11. Follow
12. Worth My Time


You can find her on Facebook Mary J Blige 
Videos: YouTube
You can Pre-Order Here
#TheLondonSessions and #bLinkbiz



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by whether this is your first time to visit the blog, Welcome! If you have visited before, thank you for stopping by!