Monday, August 3, 2009


Hi my name is Karren I am mom to 4 kids, 2 boys, 2 girls, a grandma to 4 adorable grandchildren and 1 great-granddaughter. Unfortunately I loss my oldest son last December, he is dearly missed from our family and leaves behind a teenage son, Jimmy, I am a sister, wife, mother, grandmother and great grandmother. I am a Member of our local Chamber of Commerce. And a partner with my husband in manufacturing an organic agricultural product for 13 years, our product MicroSoil is an Organic Agriculture product is sold worldwide and ahead of it’s time. I have developed websites, created all of our marketing materials and written instruction manuals for our businesses and products, learning html, and constantly on a learning curve when it comes to the Internet and computers and I'm not afraid to experiment with new tools to use on websites and blogs and in my network.

I owned and operated a Beauty Business for 15 years, which employed up to 17 women, also maintaining a full clientele and running my Nail School for 15+ years as well.

Fun Stuff About Me
Outside my work, I have a lot of company stay with us, I like to entertain family, cooking, baking BBQ's, I make some great “BBQ ribs, camping and of course "shopping". I like to read when I have time, like on a trip when I am away from my beads.

About My Jewelry Business
I have been designing jewelry for over 3 years, and I am a member of SRJAD my source of inspiration is the changing colors of seasons, fashion industry and just by laying out the stones and letting them talk to me.

My Passion
My passion is helping and promoting my friends, women in business in supporting them to be successful and learning the skills of networking.

My dedication is to support women in all walks of life both as a mom and a professional. I can honestly say that I was never affected by the question of the success of an undertaking and never have felt anyone to be in competition, I feel we make our own. If I felt it was the right thing to do, I was for it, regardless of the possible outcome. I have found that networking has given me the freedom to stay at home and to share my business, to build and learn from others and if in some way can touch lives of other women in developing their business venture that is what I consider a success.

My network Live Love Laugh and Love To Shop has been a great success now supporting nearly 300 members in just 35 days. I am very proud of our members and appreciate their support.
This has been a very rewarding experience and a continual learning process. I enjoy the camaraderie and friends I have made. I am truly amazed at the women I meet sharing their success with me, it is great inspiration to me and a tribute to them.
As an entrepreneur my next desire is to have a non-profit organization to help women who are sometimes in need help in staring a small business in mentoring with my business knowledge to help with personal assistance, especially with the economy the way it is. Right now, I have on my network, a group I have named “Helping Hands”, this is just for the reason mentioned above, and until I can have that non-profit organization. I will develop ways to help the women in our organization here, with tools to help in advertising, promotion of their current business, to share opportunities as I find them.
Here's where you can learn about our home gift business: On River Street Gourmet

Click Here to Read My Blog

Click Here To Visit My Website

I found every single successful person I've ever spoken to had a turning point. The turning point was when they made a clear, specific unequivocal decision that they were not going to live like this anymore;they were going to achieve success. Some people make that decision at 15 and some people make it at 50,and most people never make it all. -- Brian Tracy


Thank you for letting me share.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by whether this is your first time to visit the blog, Welcome! If you have visited before, thank you for stopping by!