Saturday, December 1, 2012

Eden Fantasys Review

I have been hesitant about writing about things I am a little uncomfortable because, I like to keep my blog for moms while keeping it within my standard of family oriented products, but then when I received an email that offered for me to write a review I decided to visit the site again 
and found they have a lot of fun products that I would be interested in.  They also offer a blogger program that will actually give you a gift card for penning a review on their site and products. 

Something that caught my eye right ways was this gift set the Belleza box, the products are for bath and hair and have a fresh powdery fragrance. There are a lot of products in this set and comes in a box that would be great for Valentines or right now for Christmas. 
Other products that Eden Fantasys offers are other bath and body products, skin care, makeup, fragrances and Pheromones mists personal and intimate but discrete items for both men and women and for creating gift baskets or filling stockings so this is great time of year to shop with Eden. There were lots of fun things I thought would be fun, some sprays you spray on your sheets that make them feel like silk, now that sounds just to nifty. And then another item I found was there massage waxes, well I have extremely dry skin and I'm sure this would be something I could try. 

Sex toys - EdenFantasys adult toys store
When and I hope you will visit Eden Fantasy's website as they have a lot of information. It must be really popular as they have a forum, book store, a community corner 
where admirers write and share, (and you can read more)  
The store has a very full line of products for both men and women for feeling playful. So I hope that I have given you information that would be of interest or not. I would like to know yours thoughts on these types of reviews, if you comfortable or uncomfortable in reading, let me know

I found that the company is based in Georgia 
574 Airport South Parkway, 300 AtlantaGA 30349
Toll free phone: (888) 506-5516 9am - 5pm EST, from Monday to Friday
Phone: (609) 770-2711 9am - 5pm EST, from Monday to Friday
Fax: (609) 920-0332
You can find Eden Fantasys on Facebook


*This post is made possible due to my involvement in the Eden Fantasys Blogger Program. 
I receive gift cards in exchange for posting*

banner

3 comments:

  1. I've been blogging for them awhile and really enjoy their products as well as the gift card program. I use my gc's for giveaway prizes. Their bath and body products are to die for. Great review!

    ReplyDelete
  2. don't think i have heard about this before, sound fun to check them out, who couldn't use a bit of fun in there life hehhe Thanks and great review @tisonlyme143

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you did a great job writing the review, and letting us know there are other things that can be fun. thank you. Vicki

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by whether this is your first time to visit the blog, Welcome! If you have visited before, thank you for stopping by!