Monday, February 28, 2011
Orglamix Mineral Cosmetics
Orglamix perfectly pigmented, water-resistant finely milled mineral powder plays every role you need for gorgeous, healthy skin: foundation, powder, concealer and sunscreen. It conceals, camouflages, and provides SPF protection all in one easy step. This amazing powder is a high-pigment, talc-free foundation that provides a silk-to-satin finish. Orglamix Pure Mineral Foundation provides sheer, natural coverage and leaves the skin with a smooth, airbrushed appearance. it's you, only better.
The lightweight, virtually mistake proof approach to foundation makeup is ideal for all skin types because it is talc-free, fragrance-free, paraben-free, water-free and oil-free and the incredibly fast and easy-to-use makes this gentle powder safe to use on all skin types - from the most sensitive, to the most prone to breakouts and even dry skin (the minerals trap moisture in the skin and keep your skin hydrated) --making it a natural choice for everyone.
It goes on evenly and easily for long-lasting coverage and broad-spectrum UV protection. Minerals refract light which minimizes the appearance of wrinkles, fine lines, discolorations and imperfections. Which also gives a much wider color tolerance than most makeup—you will never see where they begin and end. It's the purest purest form of foundation available; skin perfection combined with sun protection has never looked so beautiful.
free from dyes, harsh chemicals, fillers or oils
light as air, creamy texture, naked-feeling
pure, chemical-free protection of zinc and titanium oxides for inherent broad spectrum SPF 17
How-To: Apply Mineral Foundation
Applying Orglamix is as easy as 1-2-3. The light-as-air minerals go on sheer, allowing you to build coverage, and blend effortlessly into skin to cover imperfections. One application is all it takes for an airbrushed complexion and skin that glows from morning to night without touch-ups.
Begin with cleansed, moisturized skin. Allow moisturizer to fully absorb before applying mineral foundation.
Pour a small amount of foundation from the jar into the lid.
Touch your Maximum Coverage Foundation or Kabuki brush to the minerals and swirl it around until the brush "takes up" the minerals. Tap off excess.
Blend over your face by moving the brush in a circular motion around the cheeks, nose, chin and forehead and anywhere you desire flawless coverage.
If you prefer more coverage, continue to apply foundation as needed.
Dip the concealer brush in foundation to spot apply foundation to problem areas such as broken capillaries, under-eye circles and blemishes.
Use as eye shadow base
Apply foundation to eyelids using an eyeshadow brush to set a base for eye shadow and to brighten eye area.
Were these tips helpful? Do you have any questions? Let us know by joining us on Facebook and leaving a comment!
According to a recent survey: 99% of women who tried Orglamix said they’d recommend it to friends. The other 1% never like anything anyway. Try Orglamix risk-free. I guarantee you will LOVE Orglamix; or your money back.