Saturday, April 2, 2011

Asics Gel Shoes




 Asics Gel Shoes

It just so happens that my husband has been wearing Asics Gel Shoes for about 5 years now, 
and the only shoe that he will wear, his daughter put us onto Asics Gels
as she is a personal trainer and that is all she wears.

I think now he has had about a pair a year, not because they are worn out but 
because they have stained with her wearing them in the warehouse, 
which by the way, the Asics sneakers, have given him the 
cushion that he needed while working on concrete.


Nike Lunar Glide 

I choose the Nike Lunarglide for women in grey and pink, it has plenty of mesh construction for keeping  my feet cool, and yet the cushion and support the Lunarglide offers great support.

The Nike Lunarglide has awesome arch support and is made of Carbon Fiber Rubber, strong and durable.
 


Proform ellipitical trainer offers sports equipment and the one I am interested in talking about is the Proform elliptical, the Spacesaver® design is great for small apartments or small workout areas.  It only use about 3 feet of floor space and yet it you can adjust the resistance to focus on aerobic, weight-loss, or performance goals. For my husband and I we chose proform brand because it is well known and established,
they offer warranties and great support.
  

 Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. 
I have not been compensated for this review, this comes from our use of these products.