Wednesday, February 1, 2012

~Sweetheart Stroll~


Sweetheart Stroll
Here’s how the Sweetheart Stroll works:
Enter through our Raffelcopter for a chance to win
Midriff Cuff
Madrid Cuff Bracelet!  This fun, flirty yet sophisticated bracelet looks like a belt around your wrist.  It’s got a striking metal clasp and has four bamboopink love knot symbol attached to the genuine leather band (which measures 1/2 inch in width).  It’s 7.8″ in length.

This is a perfect time to stroll through the participants for 
more chances to win. 



a Rafflecopter giveaway


Cellfire

3 comments:

  1. Awesome blog! Do you have any recommendations for aspiring writers? I'm hoping to start my own blog soon but I'm a little lost on everything. Would you recommend starting with a free platform like Wordpress or go for a paid option? There are so many options out there that I'm completely confused .. Any ideas? Thank you!
    Also see my page: New Discount Vouchers from US Stores

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by whether this is your first time, to participate in an event or signup for an event, I appreciate that you are here. Have an awesome day and a New Year!!