Saturday, March 31, 2012

"Klout Perks" I have Received Review Coming

Good morning everyone, I hope that you all have a great weekend.  I wanted to share with you about Klout, I have been a member for about 3 months now and still trying to figure out this new social tool, I am still trying to understand it myself. 



However, I have won 2 Perks from them in the form of gifts and that's what I wanted to share today: The Klout Perks are because we are influential on related topics related to the Perk. They are great little surprises and the latest was a 2 face products by "Simple", for sensitive skin, it is kind to skin, I received a rich moisturizer and cleansing cloths that I am anxious to try. 


I will be updating this post in a few days.  But until them if you dont have a Klout account give it a try and if you go, find my Klout account and I will add you to my Klout. You can go to Klout.com to signup with just a twitter account or facebook account, meet new friends through this social media and another way for you to be seen. 


SIMPLE GOODNESS 

1 ADDED VITAMIN 
   PRO-VITAMIN B5 known to help restore, soften and smooth 
3 SKIN LOVING INGREDIENTS 
   GLYCERIN hydrates and nourishes 
   BISABOLOL helps soothe and calm 
   ALLANTOIN helps soften 
NO DYES
NO ARTIFICIAL PERFUME 
NO HARSH IRRITANTS to upset skin 




Our Cleansing Facial Wipes refresh and nourish your skin plus remove waterproof mascara.
Our wipes contain a perfect blend of our purest possible skin loving ingredients with an added vitamin. 

SIMPLE GOODNESS  
Simple Wipes
1 ADDED VITAMIN 
   PRO-VITAMIN B5 known to help restore, soften and smooth 
NO ALCOHOLNO OIL 
NON DRYING and NO GREASY residue 
NO DYES
NO ARTIFICIAL PERFUMES
NO HARSH IRRITANTS to upset skin 

   Dermatologist tested 
   Ophthalmologist tested 
   Safe for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers 
   Hypoallergenic 
   Noncomedogenic

I was given a free product or sample because I'm a Klout influencer. I was under no obligation to receive the sample or talk about this company. I get no additional benefits for talking about the product or company.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by whether this is your first time to visit the blog, Welcome! If you have visited before, thank you for stopping by!