Monday, March 12, 2012

Traditional Corn Beef For St. Patrick's Day



So I thought I would share my sons favorite for St Patrick's day the traditional Corn Beef and Cabbage and I found this video on how to handle that selection of beef that is cured and ready for your recipe. 
It is a one-pot recipe so make for easy fixings. Some like to have different kinds of gourmet mustard's or creamy horseradish along with this dish, I'm not into the kind that horseradish though, I use the more mild form.

I must say its pretty yummy and he usually makes this for us, even if were not Irish we enjoy the tradition.
What are your traditions for this holiday? Goodies, snacks, deserts, main dish? Share with me............

"Happy St. Patrick's"


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by whether this is your first time to visit the blog, Welcome! If you have visited before, thank you for stopping by!