Thursday, April 26, 2012

A $.75 Purex Liquid Fabric Softener Coupon And Rite Aid Deal Idea!

This is a review on Purex Fabric Softner, and I have to say I was skeptical as I have been in love
with the Downy Product since my kids were young. So I thought I would give it a try and found
that it works fantastic, it softens my clothes and leaves a wonderful fragrance that lasts, which I love
for blankets, and the closet smells wonderful when I open the door. 
So if you have not tired Purex brand 
fabric softener you should and I found a coupon to go along with that.

$0.75 off Bottle of Purex Liquid Fabric Softener
At Rite Aid 
Buy 2 Purex Liquid Fabric Softener B1G1 for $4.99
Use $.75 Bottle of Purex Liquid Fabric Softener printable coupon
Final Price: 2/$4.24 ($2.12 each)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by whether this is your first time to visit the blog, Welcome! If you have visited before, thank you for stopping by!