Thursday, April 12, 2012

Review Emergen-C




I had been ill for about 10 days, on antibiotics and I am having a hard time getting my stamina back, all I have been able to do is sleep, so, I had some of Raspberry flavor Emergen-C in my drawer and I decided to give it a try. I thought, if it could work to help me get my energy back it would be a testimonial that it works, and to my surprise, it does.  I am 64 years old and so a burst of energy is very welcome, especially after being sick and with the added benefit of the vitamins it was a ++. 

I have always had problems in the past trying other energy products, (like the mini bottles of liquid) they made me shaky and my heart race and 
I was so glad that that using Emergen-C I don't have those nasty effects,
 I just had a pleasant and energetic reaction, it wasn't 
like a huge blast just a feeling of energy, (like a diet pill) it was more like after waking from a nap. 

My favorite flavor is the Raspberry and would love to try the 
other flavors and I wanted to share this with my readers.
And I even found them on Facebook and you can
          Head on over Emergen-C Facebook page to snag a Free Sample of Emergen-C
You can request a sample from [ Here ]

Thank you!
Karren H
 All opinions are 100% my own and not influenced by monetary compensation nor did I receive free samples to try this product. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by whether this is your first time to visit the blog, Welcome! If you have visited before, thank you for stopping by!