Sunday, June 3, 2012

Mixed Monday Post~ Want To See?

I want to thank my loyal readers and followers and those that have just visited for the first time.
I am all about finding things I like and hope that you find interesting and useful in some way.
I love meeting new bloggers and the new camaraderie in working together, whether it is to 
share a blog post, an event or some fun pictures from Pinterest, recipes or household hints, its all fun.

So today I start with some Featured Monday Linkys to visit and share your blogs.



REQUEST TO MY READERS
‎~❦ I am looking for guest posts for 2 blogs ❦~
Blog #1
-Recipes
-Ideas on Saving with coupons
-Summer crafts/tutorials for kids

Blog #2
-Fashion finds
-Craft tutorials
- Fashion Events
These can be current or relatively new blog post, and you would get a link back to your blog post. 
They will be used in conjunction with advertisements.
‎~❦ Please message me, at karrenh (@) gmail.com thanks ❦~


Then there are great savings at AVON, check out the website and signup to receive 
wonderful sales and specials.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by whether this is your first time to visit the blog, Welcome! If you have visited before, thank you for stopping by!