Saturday, July 7, 2012

"The Ultimate Blog Challenge"

 Ultimate Blog Challenge?
/

Ok, I have been reading about this community for a while now and I decided I wanted to make
improvement in my blogging skills, I think I do ok with writing 
blog posts, setting up events and contests, maybe?

I have always had the desire to be better blogger, I see so many other bloggers that have more followers, bigger events, offer more blog resources and always seem to have interesting things to write about, (sometimes I wake up at 4AM thinking about what to do and to write about).

I know there are better ways than I have been able to come 
up with and have had this community, in the back of my mind for a while 
now and there's nothing better than locking arms with someone that  
already has the experience, why re-invent the wheel, right? 

So, heres the thing, I can either keep trudging along like I have been doing or 
learn a better way and today I made the 
decision to [sign up] for the "Ultimate Blogging Challenge".

I received a welcome letter and in it contained a great video I am going to share.

So what is stopping you from being a better blogger?
Watch this short video and let me know what you think!
And then watch for my blogging challenges as I follow along in the blogging challenge!!

[ Watch Video by Clicking Here ]

#blogboost

Zulily

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by whether this is your first time to visit the blog, Welcome! If you have visited before, thank you for stopping by!