Sunday, December 23, 2012

✤ NEW Rebel Mouse Social Media ✤

What Is Rebel Mouse.....take a LOOK!!
What do you know about the new mouse, he is called Rebel Mouse and
it is similar to Klout where you can find and support blogging friends.
Check it out soon and get started in the Beta Stage......
Look At My Page I created for Oh! My Heartsie where you will see all
my current blog posts!!

Reasons To Signup:
  • A front for your blog by creating your own page 
  • Strengthen your community
  • Bring your site to live with social streams

  • Hook up your social media accounts
  • Networked blogs are shared and tweeted to Facebook 
  • Find Niche Bloggers
  • New bloggers to visit and follow
Here is where you can learn more about Rebel Mouse 

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, you're so good! I can't keep up with the ones I have. Thanks for stopping by my blog from Sverve. I still have to figure everything out on there. :) Stopping by to wish you a Very Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by whether this is your first time to visit the blog, Welcome! If you have visited before, thank you for stopping by!