With Spoonful make....every...... day .....
1) For Kids We know kids love Valentines and who wouldn't with these cute and down loadable
cards and crafts from Spoonful!
You Can Create This Cute Adorable Dumbo Valentine That
Will preform an act and you can find the tutorial to
download at Spoonful Of Hearts
2) I recently saw a fun post for handmade jewelry with polymer clay with cute hearts made like the candy hearts we have enjoyed over the years and can easily personalize them. Happy Hour Projects
3) You can create and design this cute Love Coupon books for your husband or kids. You can create find the supply list and all the directions will find all the directions at Blue Mountain
4) How would you like to create a date night for you and your hubby, I found this cute blog and she shares all sorts of ideas, 81 to be exact, that you can do with your husband. And you can enjoy these ideas for Valentines and throughout the year. Date Night Tips
5) Shortbread Hersery Kiss Cookies Want to bake something delis for Valentines, I went hunting and found these fun Shortbread Cookies from Mommy Savy Michelle and you can find the recipe for the easy cookies that say Love
6) Valentine Big These Valentines treats are made of rice krispies, pressed into heart shaped pans and decorated with icing or you could drizzle icing crisscrossed across the treats. These would be great to take for a school treat for your kids classroom.
7) Valentine Day Ribbon Wreath This would be an easy project made with ribbon and rick rack, decorated and used on a door or wall. It is an expensive project that you can make in a very short time.
8) Cake Liner Be Mine Topiary Have you ever made anything with cupcake liners besides using them for cupcakes? Myra over at My Blessed Life shows you how.
9) Here is a cute idea for votive candles, you could even use small valentine hearts, cinnamon hearts, red sugar, and even ties a Valentine ribbon around the votive cup.
10) Romantic Valentine Table Setting And for the finale, a table setting for a romantic dinner or just fun for the whole family. I found this site and there were so many to choose from, you will need to visit and check them out.
I hope that you have enjoyed these Valentine ideas and inspiration, they were fun to search out.
There are so many ideas it was hard to choose.
Linking to Inspire Me Monday