Monday, January 21, 2013

Featured Valentine Confectionery Treats


With Valentines coming up I wanted to do a special post featuring some fun food blogs that add flair to the holiday, so I went in search and have found several. The first one is Cupcakes Garden and it is all about cupcakes by holiday theme, flavor, events and fruit cupcakes and special. The cupcake I wanted to feature here is Red Velvet Cupcakes.
Red Velvet Cupcakes from Cupcake Garden 

Pint Sized Baker
Then the next blog I found is Pint Sized Baker and she offers other confectioneries such as cake pops, truffles, fruit treats, cake treats, jello treats, frozen treats, pies and tarts, breads and bars. I saw a recipe for dried fruit and cereal bars that look really good. And she also offers supplies on her blog. One of the treats I found was on Pinterest, (our favorite site to wander) were these Cake Pops.
http://pinterest.com/pin/300193131381734096/
So if your looking for a baked treat I would recommend either of 
these sites to search through ideas and recipes.  
Happy Valentines!!


Online Cake Decorating Class

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by whether this is your first time to visit the blog, Welcome! If you have visited before, thank you for stopping by!