Monday, January 14, 2013

Welcome to Monday Quiz About Me ~ =~ Hosted by Acting Balance

Here are the Questions:

1. What is your favorite animal?
2. What is your favorite quote?
3. What is the one trait that you have that definitely comes from one of your parents?
4. If you had a choice between going to a tropical island or a ski resort which would you choose and why?
My 5th question: What is your favorite comfort food? 

And don't forget to add a 5th Question on your own blog so we can answer as we hop around!

My Answers Are


1. What is your favorite animal?  Cats I have 2 and they are a riot!

2. What is your favorite quote? 
I decided, very early on, just to accept life unconditionally; I never expected it to do anything special for me, yet I seemed to accomplish far more than I had ever hoped. Most of the time it just happened to me without my ever seeking it.  Audrey Hepburn 

3. What is the one trait that you have that definitely comes from one of your parents? 
I have my moms nose.

4. If you had a choice between going to a tropical island or a ski resort which would you choose and why?  would love to go a ski resort, I love and miss snow, as I was raised in the mountains

5. What is your favorite comfort food?  Comfort food for me is really moist homemade mac and cheese or pasta with butter! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by whether this is your first time to visit the blog, Welcome! If you have visited before, thank you for stopping by!