Monday, December 19, 2011

Repurposed Fabric Rope Bracelet~Found at ReMade Simple

As I was visiting blogs today I came upon a tutorial I have to share. Krtistina over at Remade Simple has all sorts of ideas, but this one caught my eye.  It is the cutest bracelets made with small amounts of fabric, can be assembled in a short amount of time and will make a fashion statement.

You can make these as last minute gifts for any holiday, (thinking stocking stuffers) great for a teenage girls party project. Just fun!!
Heres an example and the link back to the blog


ReMade Simple If you leave a comment and I hope you will tell her Karren sent you 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by whether this is your first time to visit the blog, Welcome! If you have visited before, thank you for stopping by!