Monday, July 30, 2012

Time To Plunge Into This Weeks Goals Monday


One of my favorite parts of the Olympics is Synchronized swimming, so I thought, lets plunge into the new week and share this 
awesome sample of girls participating in this sport in London 2012



Now Do you wonder how they all look like they just got out of
a makeup artist's chair, well I did, so I found this fun quick video to share.

So as we plunge into our week with our goals! 
The girls in the video must have set 
themselves BIG goals for achieving their dreams!! 
What are your goals for this week? 






Now Jennifer over at Teri's Litle Haven has given me a challenge and were going to collaborate with challenging each other with Olympic Highlights, Here is Teri s Link stop by and read her post, Teri's Little Haven
Terri's Little Haven and Jenn Too

5 comments:

Thank you for stopping by whether this is your first time to visit the blog, Welcome! If you have visited before, thank you for stopping by!