Monday, March 5, 2012

Where Do You Get Inspiration for Blog Posts Random Topic Generator


So.....have you ever been plagued with a idea block, something to write about? Most bloggers do not have a problem about what to say and just how to say it, but every now and again, I want something new and interesting to write about and I cant decide, so I went on the hunt for a way to help me, without using someones idea from a blog or copying what someone had written about.

This is when I found this clever tool a Blog Topic Generator, wow how great to have a tool to help and yes sometimes I need one.  So I wanted to share this idea with my readers. So visit and check it out, try it for yourself, you can choose what topic to talk about and then Pop there is an idea before you, let me know what you think.

Or tell me where you get your inspiration, I would love to know and I'm sure my readers would too. Thanks for stopping by, I love to follow so leave me your precious link...............right there in the comments.  Have a Fantastical Awesome Week!!

Heres the Link: Random Topic Generator | Blog Topic Generator

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by whether this is your first time to visit the blog, Welcome! If you have visited before, thank you for stopping by!