Sunday, February 27, 2011

"Sunday Strolling Blog Hop"

Thank you for stopping by, I will be following you all!
Please leave a comment, I love them!!

I have become an avid blogger, and besides following a lot of blog hops, I manage 13 blogs, 
some are mine and most for others, I post to their blogs, I manage their blog, writing posts, adding gadgets,    
restyling their blog, creating banners to be shared & 
generally making tweaks and to better help them to get traffic. 

I love Twitter, and love reading the messages 
I find a lot of information and love to Retweet messages.

I post all blog hops I find on the social network I created at "Live Laugh Love To Shop", and if you have an on going blog hop I would love to hear from you.... Email me at:  ohmyheartsie (@) gmail.com

Today Join me in the Chickenista Sunday Strolling Blog Hop 
and get your blog noticed and followed!

Join In and Start Adding Your Blogs
Please also follow the first 2
Leave me a comment there easy no Captcha
Follow on GF

Featured Blogger
Shanimal Crackers

Drop Down Deals
 Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory