Saturday, March 12, 2011

I Heart Twitter Blog Hop



Weekend Blog Twitter Hop #2





I’m so excited it’s time for our 2nd Weekend Blog Hop and I’m so happy it’s finally Friday…
We had a great turn out last week considering it was our first we ended up with 48 entires!!
Let's see if we can top that number this week. I would love to see this blog hop just grow.

I decided to start a blog hop of my own that will run on the weekends. I've connected with tons of mom bloggers and businesses through blog hops, so why not help others do the same. This blog hop will start every Friday and run throughout the weekend.
Rules:

-You MUST Follow the Host (Me) which I think is only fair
-You MUST Follow this week's Featured Blogger
-Leave Me a Comment so I know to Follow New Followers Back
-Family Friendly Blogs ONLY -I reserve the right to remove any blogs I feel are inappropriate
-I will choose a blog from those that enter to be a featured blogger via Random.org
-Have FUN meeting others.

This week’s Featured Blog was Lucky # 27 from last weeks hop:

BWS tips button


Drop Down Deals
 Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory