Friday, November 11, 2011

A Sweet Aromas 4 U



These are unique, quality handcrafted, scented candles, and wholesome bath & body products designed and developed by me (Serena Gibson) Sweet Aromas 4U Owner, Product Developer, Candle Designer and Certified Aromatherapist.


To learn more about our products or services, please visit us on the web at 
Sweet Aromas 4 U




The first product I tried and fell in love with was the Hydration Glow Hair Cream. I was amazed by the results. My hair feels wonderful! I am so glad to have been introduced to ..."
Eula DeMasi


"Serena made some custom candles after we met and I absolutely adored them.
She is talented and creative, so look no further for your next
one-of-a-kind candle. Personally, I enjoy them"
Crystal Kauffman
Satisfied Customer



 Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory