If you are giving homemade mixes as gifts this year here are some
Simple gift ideas with suggestions for what to write on the gift tag.
* Soup or soup mix - Wishing you a "Souper" Holiday Season!!
* Frozen or ready to bake pizza - "Warm up to a wonderful Holiday Season Topped with Christmas cheer!"
* Apples and Hershey's Hugs - A teacher can't live by apples alone...She needs "Hugs" too!!
* Loaf of Bread - For being there when you were "Kneaded", for "Rising" to the occasion, large or small. For never "Loafing" on the job, for helping others to "Heel" with TLC. No matter how you "Slice it", you do a terrific job loving Others. Merry Christmas!! * Jolly Ranchers - Have a Holly "Jolly" Christmas!!
* Rootbeer - We're "Root"ing for you to have a Happy Holiday Season and a Wonderful New Year!!
* Chex Party Mix - Remember Santa "Chex" his list twice to see who's been naughty or nice...so be good for goodness sake!! Merry Christmas!!
* Jar of Jelly - jelly is like love - you can't spread it around without getting some on yourself! Merry Christmas!!
* Bell - With each chime of this festive bell, may a Christmas wish come true. And bring you peace and happiness to last the whole year through! Merry Christmas!
* Nuts - "We're nuts about you!" Merry Christmas!
* A jar filled with candy canes - "We pitcher you raising a little "cane" during the holidays!" Have a merry Christmas!!