Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Cute Valentine Ideas from Pinterest

I love any cookie that says shortbread and this one is called
Strawberry Shortcake Cookies
and here is the Recipe I found on
Budding Baketress  Cute name!!

What a wonderful and romantic hideaway from
a DYI Tutorial found on
She was inspired by Justina Blakeney
There are so many different ways to express feelings of love on Valentine’s Day: some are sweet and sentimental, others are bold and celebratory. For kicks, I’m thinking I might want to surprise my loved one with an amazing and decadent love fort, like this one from designer 

I found these cute guys on Pinterest and had to share they 
sorta look Valentine and thought they would be cute
to set out on a table for display
Here's the tutorial on Cutout and Keep



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by whether this is your first time to visit the blog, Welcome! If you have visited before, thank you for stopping by!