Thursday, March 8, 2012

Winners of Week #7 Weekly Win A Bundle Of Coupons


Good morning everyone I wanted to give you and update on last weeks winners
of "Weekly Win A bundle Of Coupons".
This is what I have going on this morning and as you see the bundles are not in
their envelopes, but they will be, I apologize that they wont arrive this
weekend for your famiy shopping. I had to wait the arrivel of more
coupons from my great newspaper lady. So off I go to pack them up and
head off to the Pony Express USPS. Happy Couponing!!!

Here are a list of the Winners


Lori Darrow
Dianna Thomas
Devona Fryer
Gina Zornacki
Julie Wood
Tammy
Be sure to enter the Weekly Win A Bundle by Clicking the link below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by whether this is your first time to visit the blog, Welcome! If you have visited before, thank you for stopping by!