Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Bragg's Apple Cider Review


You have read about my ideas on vinegar for household cleaning alternatives, now I have a twist, for "health". It is a great drink to give you a pick-me-up and can be taken 3 times a day, in the morning, first thing, mid-morning and in the mid-afternoon.  All you need it 1 to 2 tsp of vinegar in 8 oz of water (I heat mine) and 1 to 2 tsp honey to taste. You can use molasses or 4 drops of Stevia to taste.  
The idea is to make it as organic and natural, so no chemicals here. 
I use organic honey to sweeten.

I sometimes forget the uses for vinegar, but when I came down with a sinus infection 
a few days ago,  I knew I needed the cleansing and healing abilities for my 
system and always fall back to the natural alternatives. 
I don't like being sick, so I am all for getting over this as quickly! 
P.S. Makes a great vinaigrette dressing!
Now while apple cider vinegar could be used, the difference is, Bragg's vinegar starts
with organically grown apples, and contains the amazing 'mother" of vinegar which occurs naturally  as connected strand-like chains of protein enzyme molecules and is highly regarded throughout history. And Bragg's has been in business since "1912".
Bragg's vinegar can be found in the organic department of grocery stores or at health food stores in many sizes. There is also a book that you can order, which I found on their website for more ideas and ways that vinegar can be used in our diets and other testimonials.

Free Samples [Click Here]
And I found one of their books on Amazon but there are many at their website Bragg's Products

I was not paid or compensated for my review of this product, it was a result of my own health use that I wanted to share with my readers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by whether this is your first time to visit the blog, Welcome! If you have visited before, thank you for stopping by!