Monday, June 18, 2012

Resources: Product Suppliers :: My Plastic-free Life | Less Plastic | Life without Plastic

Plastic Free...How do we do that when so many things come in plastic we need?
I have wondered why someone didnt think about the impact on the world when they 
started putting everything into plastic.

But there is some good news when you visit the site you will find a list of companies
that provide products that are free from the use of plastic

I found this website and wanted to share it with you, just some insight.
I used Blog This to bring it to my blog.......



"This is an ongoing list of businesses providing products that can help us live with less plastic. What are your favorites? Please leave a comment below and suggest other companies to add to this list."

'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by whether this is your first time to visit the blog, Welcome! If you have visited before, thank you for stopping by!