Saturday, July 21, 2012

Review of Gevalie Coffeemaker and Offer!


Several years ago, I saw an ad in a magazine for Gevalia coffee and the offer
of a free coffee maker and 2 cups, so I signed up, I got 4 boxes of coffee in flavors I chose,
2 ceramic coffee cups and a Free coffee maker, awesome! I loved the coffee and
the coffee maker was great, it was a replacement for an older one
and the 2 new cups were great for my new coffee.  
I paid $14.99 for my offer!!
So here they are again, offering the same kind
special Coffee maker, 4 bags of coffee and all for $9.99
If you cant use the offer pass it on by sharing to Twitter of FB, that would be awesome!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by whether this is your first time to visit the blog, Welcome! If you have visited before, thank you for stopping by!