Monday, July 9, 2012

Ultimate Blog Challenge~

/

Hello and good morning, I have joined the Ultimate Blog Challenge and the topic that they 
was suggested to us is, one our posts that was a real importance to 
our readers and had a lot of interest in.  

Well awhile back I posted a page that was titled;

Your Opinion Counts~What Do You Find On Blogs That Is of Interest To You?


And to my surprise I wrote the post for something to write about and to my surprise, I have had some great eye openers as to what readers of blogs look for when they visit my blog or someone 
else 's blog. 


As I asked the questions it was just to urge them to tell me their view points, an idea of something for them to talk to me about, and I appreciate those that took the time to write great comments.

I asked if it was because of the contests
Contests mixed with reviews
If they like to find advertising in a blog post
If they are looking for blogger resources
If product reviews are important to them and why

The answers all varied, but most were, to read personal stories and reviews on products, those were the 2 the most commented on, that stand out.

The whole reason I asked these questions was, I really wanted to know what is important to my readers, so that I can improve my blog writing skills.  Having "Ultimate Blog Challenge" to spurn me on has helped. I also spend a lot of time reading every week on other ways to improve my blogging, how to increase my stats or with Alexa, how to lower that crazy number, go figure. I sometimes feel its a gamble, a numbers game, how about you? Do you have these challenges?


I have found some interesting literature about external links, internal links, how to write and structure a blog post, page rank, meta tags, how to use old blog posts to help your page rank and more, so with these, I use my challenge to write about next time. 


For now I hope you enjoyed this post and thank you for stopping by. I hope that you have time to read the comments from my original post: 



Thank you, Karren

Zulily

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by whether this is your first time to visit the blog, Welcome! If you have visited before, thank you for stopping by!