Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Entertaining with the Help of Buzz Agent For Thanksgiving


I received all these coupons, crackers and Gourmet Coffee
 through Buzz Agent to try products I would not have known 
my store carried otherwise, I will be adding olives, 
crackers a selection of cheese to my appetizers that will compliment my
Thanksgiving Day Meal!
Then later I have a coupon for a free bottle of Private Selection of Pasta Sauce.

We have already tried the Costa Rican Tarrazu coffee and it is a medium-dark blend.

Its always nice to have a little help with preparation of a holiday meal and appetizers.
Thanks Buzz Agent!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by whether this is your first time to visit the blog, Welcome! If you have visited before, thank you for stopping by!