Saturday, November 10, 2012

Preparing for Thanksgiving-Recipes

Are you looking for some new recipes for thanksgiving I found this Kindle Book that is Free




The holidays are a favorite time of year for getting together with family and friends and using traditional recipes that have been handed down and shared through the years.  I have shared some ideas for preparation of thanksgiving and one of my traditional recipes "Cherry Slice"....Enjoy reading, Happy Thanksgiving!!

Here is my own Traditional Thanksgiving Preparation 

Need Centerpiece Ideas I have them to share

Table Setting Ideas For Thanksgiving

Have small children Swap Pie For Cupcakes and Cookies

My Own Cherry Slice Recipe I have shared with hundreds of moms

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by whether this is your first time to visit the blog, Welcome! If you have visited before, thank you for stopping by!