Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Karren's Woolzies Dryer Balls Product Review

Woolzies Dryer Balls Product Review from Oh! My Heartsie



Woolzie Dryer balls are made of wool rather than some that are made of plastic with no harsh chemicals to harm you and the environment. They can cut down drying time by 25% on large loads and 35-40% on small loads, saves you time, energy and money. 
Each box cost $34.95 and can be purchased direct from their site Woolzies

Oh! and did I mention Woolzie Dryer Balls are handmade!!

Other fabric softening methods are costly and have harsh chemicals that can harm 
your family as many people have allergies to these chemicals, 
and they are eco friendly and safe for the environment. 

I wish I had these when I was packing my wash to the laundry mat it would have made my wash day much easier and at that time they only had one choice of fabric softener, yes that was a long time ago.

So to Summarize: 
Saves Energy and Reduces static
100% pure wool
Softens naturally
Reduces drying time
Helps eliminate wrinkles
You can find Woolzies on 

And there is a Giveaway for these Woolzie Balls Starting Feb 13th

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by whether this is your first time to visit the blog, Welcome! If you have visited before, thank you for stopping by!