Monday, March 18, 2013

Goat Milk Soap Update



About The Company:
"Goat Milk Stuff is the family business of the Jonas Family. We're made up of Jim (Dad), PJ (Mom), Brett, Colter, Emery, Fletcher, Greyden, Hewitt, Indigo and Jade."

"We have our own herd of Alpine Dairy Goats that the boys milk twice daily. We use this healthy, raw milk to make our goat milk soap that is loved by many."


Products:
I received the Black Raspberry Lotion Stick and Ba
rs of Tea Tree, Baby Powder and Almond Goat Milk Soaps to try. As a child I remember my grandmother making mutton tallow to rub on my skin because I was and still have very dry skin. So when I had the opportunity to try this brand of soap I jumped at it. 
I love the clean smells of each of this soap however, my favorite is Almond. The soap lathers well on my scubbie or cloth and cleans without leaving any residue.  I have not noticed that it leaves a film on my tub or shower either.  Update: I wanted to just verify that I am still using the Goat Milk Soap and still I am enjoying what it is doing for my skin to help soften my extremely dry skin.


Unique Visitors: 4,505
Pageviews: 10,660
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by whether this is your first time to visit the blog, Welcome! If you have visited before, thank you for stopping by!