Sunday, January 6, 2013

"BlogTalking" Search Engine Optimization +Social Media

"BlogTalking" Search Engine Optimization 


Several years ago I had a friend that was asking me about SEO stands for (Search Engine Optimization) and what it is what it is for..................Well I love to research and found this wonderful site that has so much information about seo and social media and I wrote a lengthy discussion about it in another blog post. You can read it   Here  I have been using some of the tips that are mentioned and have found some success. However, I am still learning (I call learning curve) and I am always searching for ways to improve my blog for my readers, to increase readership and my stats, be it to lower the Alexa score, gain followers that are interested in the content of this blog (still trying to figure out my niche) and improve my writing skills. The reason I am trying to figure out my niche is, I like to talk about so many things besides writing product reviews, ohosting events for others, creating my own events contests and giveaways, sharing recipes, writing tutorials or just some fun photos from our newest favorite Pinterest and hops of different kinds.
So with that being said, if you would like to learn a little more about SEO Check it Out   Here   And let me know if you have questions about something, anything, if I don't know, I will research and then I will write about it.

Thanks for reading, comments are always welcome, Karren

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by whether this is your first time to visit the blog, Welcome! If you have visited before, thank you for stopping by!